SBKDT2 Adjustable Base
NEW IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE
- Zero-Clearance Capability with hook and loop safety straps and screws for added stability when paired with slats or platform bed frames.
- New Remote Design
- Bluetooth built-into the control box - no need to remove a Bluetooth unit to add a Split-Top Adapter; sold separately
- Upgraded Control Box with a new type of connection for cables
- Emergency Battery Strip requires fewer 9-volt batteries for operation
- Structural Frame redesign
- Additional Massage functions are programmed into the control box with options for a 10, 20, or 30-minute timer
- Mattress Retainer installation is easier with fewer parts
- The instruction manual has been revamped and streamlined for a user-friendly experience
- Wireless Remote
- Head up/down
- Foot up/down
- Pillow Tilt up/down
- Flat Position Preset
- Zero Gravity Preset
- Anti-snore Preset
- Memory Button
- Night Light
- Dual or isolated massage at the head and/or foot with three
- intensities and a timer for 10, 20, or 30-minute intervals.
- USB Charging Ports
- Mattress Retainer Bar
- Emergency Battery Strip
TWIN XL/CKS SIZES ONLY
- Connecting Straps: prevents two adjustable bases from drifting apart if used without a bedframe.
- Synchronization Cable: synchronize two adjustable bases in movement and features.
- Velcro Securing Straps: for zero clearance applications to secure the adjustable base to a bedframe slat system.
- Zero Clearance: designed to sit on top of a flat surface or compatible bed
frame, without the use of legs.
- Weight limit: 750 lbs. including the mattress and users.
- Adjustable bases can be used within a bedframe with or without slats, on top of a platform bed frame, or as a standalone bed
Weight: 0.0 lb