SBKDZ Adjustable Base
Enjoy personalized comfort without sacrificing your existing bedroom design and furniture. This Zero-Clearance adjustable base is engineered to sit on top of a bed frame with a solid, continuous surface. For compatibility, ensure your bed frame has a center support rail with supportive feet at slats with no more than 4” gaps between each slat and/or a solid, flat surface.
- Back-up battery power box
- Dual Massage: Activate at the head and or foot with 3 intensity levels
- Foot retainer bar
- Head and foot up/down functions
- Non-Skid Fabric
- One-touch Flat button
- Pre-programmed positions: anti-snore, tv, zero gravity, and flat position
- (3) Programmable One-touch Position Setting: Hold for 5 seconds to program current position and go back to position with a touch of a button.
- USB Charging Ports: Twin XL (4), Queen (4), Split King (8), and Cal King Split (8)
- Sync Cable: Ability to individually control your side and partner's side or synchronize two bases together
- WiFi Adapter Compatibility: Controls the base in multiple ways: A remote control app and/or voice command using Amazon Alexa or Google. *WiFi adapter and smart devices are sold separately and are required for voice command functionality.
- Wireless 14-button remote
- 10 year limited warranty
- 750 Lbs weight capacity
- No tools required
- Fast and easy setup
- Fits into most bed frames
- Folds in half for small parcel shipping
- Head and Foot Board brackets available as an add-on
- The undercarriage is made of reinforced steel components for strength and durability
- Legs sold separately
- Verify with the bedframe manufacture if the bedframe is compatible and can support the combined weight of the mattress(es), the consumer(s), and SBKDZ Adjustable Base(s).
- Verify if the bedframe is suitable to hold the SBKDZ adjustable base securely; ensure the base will not shift or fall off the bedframe.
- Ensure the bedframe has a center support rail with supportive feet and Slats with no more than 4” gaps between each slat and/or a solid flat surface. Ensure the bedframe has support on all 4 corners.
Should you have any questions prior to use please contact our customer service center (800) 723-0316