At South Bay International, we are committed to creating value for our customers, from the products we design and manufacture, to the service we provide. We offer both turn key and private label sleep solutions for our retail and OEM partners
All retailers that deliver a new mattress to a consumer in California must offer to pick up a used mattress at no additional cost to the consumer within 30 days of delivery as of Jan. 1, 2021.
The fee collected per unit in California applies to mattresses and box springs sold as of December 30, 2015. The recycling fee, as approved by the state, is $10.50.
HOW TO RECYCLE
- Pick-up*: If delivered by common carrier please contact (800)723-0316 to arrange a pickup within 30 days of delivery**. (1) mattress and/or (1) box spring are eligible for pick-up for every (1) mattress purchased.
- Drop-off: California residents can drop off their old mattresses and box springs at no-cost at a participating collection site or event. Unit limits vary by location and a residency restrictions may apply. We recommend contacting the location prior to drop-off. Please visit https://byebyemattress.com/ for more information.
** Contaminated mattresses posing a health or safety hazard are not eligible for pickup. Carriers can refuse pickup if a mattress is contaminated or poses a risk to personnel, new products or equipment. 42992 section of the law. Due to COVID-19 some may have suspended take back services.
BECOMING A DEALER
Once approved as a dealer, sign in to your user account
- Add items to the cart and complete the checkout process
For Drop-ship & White Glove orders:
- Bill to: Dealer information
- Ship to: Customer information
Orders are processed Monday-Friday. Closed Saturdays, Sundays & most Holidays.
All complete orders received before 11:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped same day
Dropship FedEx, White Glove and Freight Forwarding options
FedEx Ground: 1-7 business days*
White Glove: 2-4 weeks*
*Shipping lead times are for most zip codes in the contiguous United States. South Bay International is not responsible for any carrier delays due to unforeseen events, weather, peak seasons or closures