10” Essentials Medium Memory Foam Mattress
This 10” Essentials Mattress is simple yet has everything you need. Cooling attributes such as Gel-Infused Air Foam and Ridge Air Foam provide a cool and supportive environment to keep you well-rested for many years to come.
Medium Comfort Rating; best for stomach, side, and back sleepers.
- 2.5” Gel Infused Air Foam promotes breathability.
- 2.5” Ridge Foam is a nice transitional foam between the top and bottom layer to balance comfort to support.
- 5” Air Channel Base Foam reinforces the mattress's stability and features specialty cuts to promote airflow.
- Compatible to use with an adjustable base; sold separately.
The zip-off machine-washable cooling cover is easy to clean and reduces allergens when laundered.
- The mattress is compressed and rolled for quick small parcel delivery.
- Nationwide Dropshipping
- Delivery within 3-5 Business Days.
PLACEMENT: Before opening, place the mattress on a proper surface such as a continuously solid surface, an adjustable base, or slats no more than two (2) inches apart capable of supporting the mattress and users.
- UNWRAP: Use scissors to unwrap and unroll the mattress from the plastic; DO NOT USE A RAZOR BLADE.
- EXPAND: Allow the mattress to expand. The mattress may take up to 72 hours to fully recover and return to its original shape. You can sleep on it immediately; the body heat and movement will expedite recovery.
- The mattress cover is machine-washable; wash on a cold, gentle cycle with like colors and air dry without heat.
- A mattress protector is recommended, but not required, to protect and increase the mattress's longevity. Liquid damage of any kind does not qualify for a warranty replacement. If a liquid spill occurs, remove the cover immediately and allow the area to dry before covering it with the mattress cover.
- DO NOT dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam.
- Rotate your mattress to give uniform wear to the sleeping surface.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress.
- Do not fold or bend for extended periods
- Do not allow moisture to saturate the mattress.
10-year limited warranty. A waterproof mattress protector is recommended to prevent liquid spills from penetrating the mattress. Liquid spills do not qualify for warranty claims.
CertiPUR-US certified. Certified foams are made without formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, heavy metals, PBDEs, or the following Tris flame retardants: TCEP, TDBPP, TDCPP, or TEP. The foam is low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality. Visit certipur.us for more information.
NO RETURNS, ONLY VERIFIED WARRANTY ISSUES
Weight: 0.0 lb